Cherritos Green Coffee ( For Weight-loss)
Or 3 interest free payments of ₹53.34 with
Green coffee contain the maximum chlorogenic acid content. Studies state the anti-obesity, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties of chlorogenic acid.
- Weight Loss
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Can Aid Diabetes Treatment
- Offers Anti-Ageing Properties
- Enhances Energy Levels
What is Green Coffee?
Green coffee beans are the seeds of the coffee fruits, which are not roasted like the regular coffee. Green coffee beans have a higher amount of chlorogenic acid that has a variety of health benefits. The amount of this compound reduces as you roast the beans and make them like what we usually consume.
The chlorogenic acid in the coffee acts as an antioxidant, which aids weight loss, helps in controlling high blood pressure and in maintaining the blood sugar levels. Just like green tea, green coffee is also becoming popular for weight loss. Green coffee doesn’t include any milk or sugar.
Green Coffee for Weight Loss:
According to the study published in the Indian Journal of Innovative Research and Development, the chlorogenic acid in green coffee is a miracle content that aids weight loss. It helps by melting the unwanted fat in the body and thus supports weight loss.
- Boosts Metabolism: We all know the higher the metabolism, the more weight we lose. The chlorogenic acid helps in increasing the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), which reduces the release of glucose from the liver to the bloodstream. Then in place of glucose, your body starts burning the excess fat, which ultimately results in weight loss.
- Reduces your Appetite: If overeating is the culprit behind your extra weight, you must try green coffee. Sip some green coffee, it acts as a natural appetite suppressant. It helps control your cravings and thus prevent you from overeating. Regular consumption of green coffee also blocks the fat and carb consumption in the body.
- Reduces the absorption of sugar: Drinking green coffee reduces the absorption of sugar in your small intestine. This, in turn, leads to less sugar available to be stored as fat.
The best time to have green coffee:
Though you can consume green coffee at any time of the day, it’s best to consume it right after your meals. This is because your blood sugar levels spike up after having proteins and carbs. Consuming green coffee can help by preventing the sudden spike and maintaining the blood sugar level. You can add some honey or cinnamon to enhance the taste.
|Name||Cherritos Green Coffee Powder – For Weightloss|
|Type||Filter Coffee Powder|
|Manufacturer||Cherritos Coffee Co.|
|Coffee Type||Green Coffee|
There are no reviews yet.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Be the first to review “Cherritos Green Coffee ( For Weight-loss)”